The craps หวยหุน casino games were designed by a certain John Winn, an American who took over the rules of street craps. It was he who would have brought into the game the possibility of betting for players who were not pitchers. This also implies the arrival at this time of the bet carpet. So this is what you need to play craps, a wagering mat where players can place their chips and then also, of course, dice.
For craps, what you need most is above all a good dose of luck, but that is a classic in the casino. Then, you will have to focus on learning the rules because they are not that obvious to understand. But with a little focus and desire, you should quickly get there.
In online craps casino as in a land game, the player must start by betting on the bet of his choice. He can choose the type of bet called “Pass” or “Do not pass.” In the first case, he wins if a 7 or an 11 comes out. In the second, if a 2, 3 or 12 is drawn on the craps table. During a winning Pass Line bet or if the Don’t Pass bet is won, the payout ratio is 1 to 1. If another number is drawn, the game continues, and the score obtained “scores the point.”
During this second phase of an online craps session, the bets previously placed remain in progress. This time, if the point is drawn again before a 7, the player wins the bet if he had bet on “Pass” during the first phase. If, on the contrary, the seven comes out before the marked point, the players who bet on “Do not pass” win.
Note also that, if desired, the participant also places additional bets during this second phase, including bets on:
1. Come: this is the equivalent of the “Pass” bet: if a 7 or an 11 is drawn, the bet turns out to be winning. If a 2, 3 or 12 comes out, it loses. Any other result scores the point and the participant must redo the point “come” to win the game;
2. Don’t Come: it is simply the opposite of the “Come” bet, following the rules of the “Don’t Pass” bet;
3. Field: the bet is winning if the dice give a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or a 12;
4. Place: you play on the possibility that the 4, 5, 6, 8 or 9 comes out before a 7 is drawn;
5 . Big 6 / Big 8: in the first case, you win if the 6 comes out before the 7. In the second, you get winnings when the 8 goes out before the 7;
6. 7: if the 7 is drawn in the next round, you win;
7. 11: if 11 is drawn in the next round, you win;
8. Craps: if a craps, either a 2, 3 or 12 is drawn in the next round, you pocket the winnings.… Details